Sunday, July 17, 2005

?

OK, kind of like gotten an answer for my commitments.

Answer
= No more CCA or a switch of commitments in school
= Study is top priority
= Pop playing is second
= Bear the unbearable consequences

Again, I wonder whether I'm doing the right thing. BUt then again, how does one know which is the right or wrong choice? Who defines what is wrong, what is right?

Like that lor.

posted by qiumqium | 11:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics