Received a call from Raymond in yesterday's afternoon. He was going to visit his friend's music shop and asked if I wanted to tag along. And of course I did! =)
After buying some stuff from Sim Lim, we walked to Peace Centre and entered a music shop there. I started trying out all the pianos in the shop. One by one. All the pianos in the shop are from Europe or America. Some sounded loud and clear like crystal, but some had a muffled sound. I commented on the sound quality to Raymond whom also thought the same way as I did. We were out of the shop when a Chinese guy (from China) approached me and asked me to pick a suitable and good piano for his daughter. =)
So we re-entered the shop and I tested out all the pianos again. Glad to be able to help others really =)
Raymond then led me to his friend's, Steven, shop in Parklane. Wooo.... Pretty nice shop and Steven was very nice and friendly and said that Raymond is his VIP. We ended up playing the piano in his showcase room. I played Long Long Ago to impress some 5 year old girls who looked in and smiled shyly. SO CUTE LOR =)
We went past Paradiz Centre on our way to PS and he pointed out the outdoor performance held at Paradiz Centre. It's also a Live band like Mu Chuan's. We didn't stop long and went ahead to PS. Carrefour has some Casio keyboards. But I think Yamaha Music shop is the best there. The range of keyboards and electronic piano are good but unfortunately, unaffordable =( Drats.
We went back to Paradiz Centre to catch the last half an hour of performance. Mu Chuan is definitely better =) But hey, the performers there at Paradiz Centre are like students like me, striving to excel in music too...
Wanting to fly soon.
Hoping that Ah Du will notice me. =P
posted by
qiumqium | 9:36 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home