1. the conversion from playing classical piano to pop piano =) I found the latter pretty challenging, perhaps it's due to the fact that it's not simple to play and sing at the same time? Makes me look at people who can do that at a whole new admiring point of view. Been practising daily ever since my Tuesday trip to Muchuan with Yingzheng and Raymond, 2 of my friends who took up keyboarding. Hee, trying hard not to lag behind them. =) But hey, it really feels great to have friends who share the same dream as you. Looking forward to the day when we can jam together!
2. the trip to China =) will be going with a few good friends! Lucky me =) and I just love travelling overseas. Wonder how we are going to spend the nights there.... KTV? Spa? =P
3. Zpop concert on the 23th July, Saturday at Suntec City. Yeah! I actually got a chance to help out at the event and hopefully, hopefully (crosses fingers and pray real hard) , I can get some pictures of the artistes performing for the annual event! Weeeeeeeeee!
4. the 2 camps going to be held in December. Was kind of made one of the in charges. Can feel the 2 huge rocks that dropped onto my shoulders yesterday when I was told. 1 of the camps will be for 400 people while the other involves student journalists from Malaysia. Must admit that I do worry and am worrying about the 2 camps. Will try to get as many capable and committed members for the committee ba.. woo, better start planning.
Went to Crystal's birthday party yesterday evening. Erm... a few of us managed to burn a hole into the portable folding table which belongs to Jianjun. Thank goodness he was pretty cool about the hole =) geez... after my mahjiong table and now this... Word of advise to friends who intend to hold BBQs, hold it in proper BBQ pits in the gardens.
It was quite fun last night =) manage to see Sean, Kim pern and Jianjun and Benny again. I even acknowledge 2 primary schoolmates from Crystal's Secondary school friends =) hahahha... it's a small world after all.
posted by
qiumqium | 9:52 AM
3 Comments:
haha trying hard not to lag behind? you are too modest haha.
my standard is like grade 0 maybe in terms of the technical aspects needed.
I have an idea. Maybe we can get together in a session someday with Raymond. hard to sing along with practising urself rite? no prob can provide vocals if you dun mind. Can ask you some pointers also while training my own vocals too :)
Maybe we can call Leonard along also hahaha
By
Anonymous, at 11:53 PM GMT+8
YO! that's a great idea ya =) but my own vocals sucks and my voice is breaking ever since the stubborn flu >.< so I'm not good enough to comment on your vocals ya... but I'm sure yours is better than mine =)
And I can definitely do with vocals like yours or Leonard. =P
By
qiumqium, at 8:38 PM GMT+8
haha... thanks for coming... ya... i agree tt shd be on bbq pits... haha...
By
Anonymous, at 9:33 PM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home