sorry, I'm never good at giving titles to my blogs. =P
Hee, I'm blogging this from my office since my boss is not here yet... Shhhhhhh...
Anyway, I went to mu chuan with Yingzheng last night to listen to the Tuesday dang. Yingzheng likes the Tuesday dang while I prefer the Monday dang. So I went to check the Tues dang out to see what attracted that guy.
The dang has 3 females and 1 male. The guy looked a bit like Taufik and I found the keyboardist rather cute and sweet looking. Just hope my skills can at least reach her level.. I pitied the guy, because he sang rather few songs as compared to the others. But he's pretty funny! =)
The keyboardist, Yingying only sang 1 song. Rong ting can sing quite well, but I feel that she lack the "bao fa li" in her voice. Definitely something very hard to acquire for singers.
Happened to meet Cheng yao, Jia hao and Bing rong on the way home =)
They just had their lessons and i thought they went to the spa at the basement...
Darn.
posted by
qiumqium | 7:37 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home