Was great! =)
Considering the fact that I haven't step into the SPH building for a few months and still manage to see some good friends of mine. Went there to pay up for my Jiangsu trip and to attend a briefing.
Met Xinyao whom I found out will be going too!! Xinyao is also from NTU, mass comm and is a very fun and cute gal in my opinion. We chatted for a while before I was told to give out receipts to those students and parents . Xinyao commented that my chinese writing was so cute. Some parent said that she's trying to comfort me jokingly. Geez. I know even my own mum felt that my handwriting resembles that of a 12 year old instead of 21.
Darn.
Anyway, briefing started. The 4 parents present were seated and the students seat on the floor. The itinery for the trip was as below.
Day 1 : Report to Changi airport at 6am (...) Fly to Shanghai airport and travel to Suzhou by bus. Taste Suzhou's traditional food. Overnight in Suzhou.
Day 2: Visit Singapore's Industrial Park over there ( Xinyao commented softly that it was the same park that nearly fail. Nearly) , visit a famous garden there and also an embriodery centre or silk centre. Overnight in Suzhou.
Day 3: Head for Yangzhou after breakfast. Visit Xi hu, Da ming Shi, plus a memorial park, Ping shan Tang and others. Taste 1 of the 4 famous Yangzhou's dishes. ( Cross fingers and pray that it's not Yangzhou's Fried Rice. I will cry there ) Overnight in Yangzhou.
Day 4: Head for Nanjing. Visit some more famous places including the President's place. Visit the news centre there and interact with the student journalists. ( they are sec 1 and 2 students ). Visit Confucious Temple at night. Overnight in Nanjing.
Day 5: Visit Nanjing's museum. Return to Singapore.
Wee!!! and the best thing is we will be flying by SIA and all meals are included. Pretty good for the price of $450 I paid. =) I was estatic until I saw my name on the main comm's list.
Medic.
Again.
I felt the huge rock upon my shoulders when the main comm was introduced to the students. The parents looked relieved. I can only smile.
A huge rock of responsibility. I can only hope that everyone stays healthy.
Went to met up with my boyfriend to go to the World Book Fair at Suntec City. We actually saw Kym Ng and Quan Yifeng there filming for the Channel U's show, " Yuan Lai Jiu Shi Ni ".
They are pretty good looking in real life! =)
The book fair was rather disappointing I feel. In fact, I think it's getting worse each year.
posted by
qiumqium | 11:11 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home