Sunday, May 29, 2005

Today

Woke up early this morning and went to help out at my uncle's carrot cake stall in Teck Whye market. It was the first time I ever work as a waitress.

It was tough job. You have to remember the orders and the people who ordered them. And where they sat. It's especially challenging especially when the business is good. =)

People always gave me a surprised look when I placed the food on their table as they didn't expect a teen to serve them. HaHAhaha... maybe I will be a legend in Teck Whye's hawker centre =P Fat dreams..

I found it very satisfying when my uncle closed shop by 1015am. He sold all the carrot cake he has made!

Perhaps I will do it again next Sunday. =)

posted by qiumqium | 11:46 AM

2 Comments:

  • haha tell me which stall leh. business is very good ya! for the stall to merrily pack up at 1015...

    then i go order something like :

    - white with a little chilli
    - black w/o chilli
    - white with black with a lot of chilli
    - black with a lot of chilli

    haha just joking

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 AM GMT+8  

  • evil =P

    By Blogger qiumqium, at 7:36 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics