No matter what kind of choices you are facing, one will always tremoudously relieved after the decision making. Yap! I made my choice and decided to stick to the path. Hee, never give up!!! =)
For the first time in years, I'm looking forward to school reopens. Just after 3 weeks of data entry. Hhaha... oh well.. -____-
Working is not really that bad though, considering that one gets paid. Plus one gets to meet tons of different people from all walks of life. I have a wonderful female boss who never raise her voice no matter how bad any situation is. I have a colleague from China who's pretty cool and never raise his voice as well. AND, I have a colleague who sighed at the tiniest setback. I found it quite irritating so I always just plugged on my MP3. Never like negative people.
Will be going China in 2 weeks time =) Going to Suzhou to be exact. The place rumoured to produce fair and beautiful maids.. oops, I mean maidens =P ( And no kyz i don't think i will bring any back =P ) Yap, can't wait for the trip. It's a short trip that will allow me to interact with the Suzhou journalists over there... ( hopefully the guys are handsome =P ) and hopefully, I won't embarass myself by my poor Mandarin. As long as the message gets across, who cares? =P
posted by
qiumqium | 7:30 PM
2 Comments:
haha you are right. its a place where beauties is never further than a stone's throw away, or so i heard.
Hope you have fun there ya!
(and pls, dun disappoint me. *winkz*)
By
Anonymous, at 12:57 AM GMT+8
ah huh!! =P
I knew it!! >.<
By
qiumqium, at 11:05 AM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home