Monday, May 02, 2005

the rainbow after the rain

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Finally... at last I can let down my hair and relax!!

1. Exams are over =)

2. I managed to shift all my stuff from hostel back to home sweet home within one day with the help of my boyfriend =) But unfortunately, all my stuff from hostel covers my room's entire floor plus my desk. SO my room is once again, a fire hazard.

And that makes my mum wonder if she give birth to 3 sons or 2 sons and a daughter.

Tsk tsk...

3. I managed to fix my house computer!!! After reformatting ALL BY MYSELF... hahhah... yap =P not much to some people but hey, it's a lot to me =P

4. Just managed to complete my last and final lab report for my second academic year in Uni life

5. I'm going to mu chuan tonight with my two friends!!! ( I must admit I promised them 1 month ago..... >.< )

Haiz, kind of sad that I'm shifting out of hostel though. Had been privileged to stay in one of the best halls in NTU... but I believe i need to spend more time at home too.. oh well =)

And I want to get out of Singapore!!! yeah... really want to go overseas and take a good look around... Just love travelling =)

But I guess I have to clear my room's floor first right.........

>.<

posted by qiumqium | 12:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics