I have always been very attracted to talent, esp those in music.
Went to Muchuan night with a gang of TXYs = Shimei, Shiping and Cheng Yao and Yu ching. I was so impressed by the 4 performers' vocals, namely, Ah Du, Meilian, Ximei and Jianhua. And I totally love the way Ah Du played the keyboard. Shimei told me that he only takes 1 day to figure out the chords and stuff purely by listening to the song.
Wa. My jaws just dropped. And dropped.
I agreed with Yingzheng, Ah Du has a very silky voice. You should hear him sing Wong Li Hom's "Forever Love" and "A Simple SOng" . Trust me, you will feel like praying to him after that =P
Oh yeah, Muchuan has a drink on it's menu called "Nightmare" in Chinese. I wondered how people ordered the drink ..."Can I have a Nightmare please?" or " I want a Nightmare"?
Cheng Yao ordered: " yi bei er meng".( 1 nightmare please)
Waitress came with drink :"ni de er meng" (here's your nightmare)
Cheng Yao then informed me that there's a drink in a Taiwan's cafe called "Shang Chuang" (go to bed -_-)
Then we started thinking aloud about how people esp women order the drink
"wo yao shang chuang"? ( I want to go the bed -_- )
Waiter or waitress with drink " xiao jie na yi wei yao shang chuang?" (Who wants to have xxx?)
Really wonder why those people who name the drinks came up with such funny names =P
posted by
qiumqium | 9:12 AM
3 Comments:
haha,so u had heard abt Ah Du's Silky voice huh?
Glad u enjoy yesterday's performance. We will be going there almost every week. Let us know when u wanna join us. :)
By
Anonymous, at 4:58 PM GMT+8
its so hilarious
Thanks for bringing this incident up. Sure be sharing it around.
Keyboards wise hmm... Ah Du is not the best yet. Thats all I can say.
I heard Ah Du sing Bei Jing Yi Ye also. AND I think, if you want even more power vocals shd check out this Jiong Shun guy from Ai Qin Hai ming ge can ting...
*hope wun get rebutted by his students. Sorry Leonard*
By
Y.Z,Big Kirsten fan, at 5:16 PM GMT+8
YES!!! THink I will want to join you guys again next monday cos my CCA is starting soon again... then I may not be able to join you guys soon >.<
Yo yingzheng! Next time we go together to check out those powerful ppl ok? =)
Oooo, just love talents =P
By
qiumqium, at 9:00 AM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home