Exhausting.
Totally exhausting.
Went for my CCA music training camp and I thought my fingers will bleed at the end of each day. 3 days of torture which i paid 5 bucks for. How dumb can i get...
But hey, it may be the last time I can ever play so long with my CCA friends. Many of them are graduating. I can only pray that they will come back frequent to practise violin with me again..
Today was my first day of work and at 6 am I was greeted with a huge rain. The rain started dancing in the wind and my jeans were drenched.
Work was pretty ok I guess... data entry... dry work but safe enough for me to hang on for hopefully 2 months and earn enough money for my textbooks and new clothes =P
Will be going Pulau Ubin and Changi Beach tomorrow. Hope I survive.
posted by
qiumqium | 8:04 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home