Went for my first lesson on "Ecotourism in Singapore" class last night.
To my surprise, the lecturer was a British residing in Singapore. I always assume that this subject will be taught by a Singaporean since it's totally on Singapore. I felt quite ashamed as a Singaporean, at the thought of foreigners knowing more than the locals on our very own country.
Gosh.
Her name is Margie Hall, and she told the class that she immediately bought a book on the history of Singapore once she's here.
And geez... the only time I read any history on Singapore was in Secondary School. And frankly speaking, I read it for exams, not for interest sake. I bet she probably know more about Singapore than most Singaporeans.
Nonetheless,I love this course, because I love nature =) and because there will be field trips!! May be going to Pulau Ubin next tuesday..
Weee...
posted by
qiumqium | 10:26 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home