Monday, April 25, 2005

just something I read =)

Yap, the title speaks for me again =)

I came across this extract from a chinese romance novel.

Before I go on, let me assure everyone that I DO NOT read books on romance. Whether it's in English, Chinese, Tamil or what have you..

My boyfriend does though.. >.< I swear I do not know why...

He's the first guy I ever know to read books on romance. In Chinese. Those with beautiful girls on the book covers >.< I read the extract from a book I found on his living room table.

Oops... anyway. The extract is something like this:

1 man and 2 women are standing in front of god. God promised to grant them each a wish, whatever they want in their upcoming new life.

The man asked for unlimited amount of money. God said ok.

The first woman asked for beauty that no other woman can match . God agrees to do it.

The last woman stepped forward and told god:" I want to meet a guy that I love deeply and live together with him happily ever after".

"My dear, I can grant you either for you to meet a man you love, or a man who loves you. But should you really choose to meet a man you love, you two can never be together. So now, do you want to meet a man you love? or a man who loves you?"

The last woman hesitated, but answered firmly:

" I want to meet a man whom I love deeply"

God sighed and granted her wish as well.

Yap, that's the end.

So which one will you choose??

To meet someone who loves you??

Or to meet someone you love??

Share with me ya.. =)

posted by qiumqium | 1:38 PM

9 Comments:

  • yoz girl! the power of linking pages.. got from xiuli (if u noe who she is) to YZ to ur page! :P and erm how's things? haha.. don worry man! when i was in p6, i was the last in running for the class i think o.O now tell me to run also will be last :/ in the midst of exams now.. u too rite? good luck :) and erm, i rather find a guy who loves me.. haha :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 PM GMT+8  

  • Yo yali!!! Haven't seen you for some time le =) How are you?? Yap, still in the midst of exams =) we both jia you together!!! =D

    Hahahah... I want to find a man I loves =P

    By Blogger qiumqium, at 8:16 AM GMT+8  

  • Loving a girl who don't love me = shit

    Having a girl who loves me but I don't love her is also = shit

    I think I will give both up if I can't have the best of both worlds

    By Blogger Y.Z,Big Kirsten fan, at 9:21 AM GMT+8  

  • to kyz:

    moral of the story:

    when you meet someone you loves who loves you too, grab her and never let go =)

    By Blogger qiumqium, at 12:00 PM GMT+8  

  • wanna meet some one i can love... haha... think it is harder than some who loves me...

    By Blogger crystallise, at 8:21 PM GMT+8  

  • woah

    mao2 se4 dun4 kai1

    lolz

    think thats the hardest part ba?!

    Or else wouldn't have God given the girl that option? :)

    By Blogger Y.Z,Big Kirsten fan, at 12:29 AM GMT+8  

  • HaAHAH.... aiyo... I'm sure it's not that hard either =)

    Just let nature take its course and everything will turn out fine ya..

    At most advertise in newspapers lo, you never know whom you will meet =P depends on which phase of maturity you prefer.

    For primary school, BIG THUMBS.
    For secondary and JC,FRIDAY WEEKLY
    For tertiary level, THE STRAITS TIMES
    For erm.... people of higher maturity, THE STRAITS TIEMS and LIAN HE WAN BAO

    =P

    By Blogger qiumqium, at 8:23 AM GMT+8  

  • haha we shall see

    EH EH EH

    advertising in newspapers in extreme

    and thanks for the classification you gave.

    THANKS

    maybe at most alex hitch comes knocking on my door

    By Blogger Y.Z,Big Kirsten fan, at 8:40 PM GMT+8  

  • HAHA!

    no prob, I've got tons to share =P

    now you know how i got my bf =P

    By Blogger qiumqium, at 11:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics