Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Brain dead, can't think of a proper title =P

I always enjoy going to Kbox with my friends =)

Went to Lot 1's Kbox with Guohui, Zhengsheng, HOngye, Adeline, Justina and her boyfriend and Huiqi. Hee.. enjoyed myself though I think I didn't sing too well that day. Guess I was too stressed ba... I even ended up singing Doraemon with Adeline... hahahah

Looking forward to the last day of my exams. Already started planning what to do after exams.. =)

I want to learn to sing better.
I want to play my violin beter.
Play my piano better and bring the pop side of me to a higher level.
Start running again.
Get a job.
Go muchuan with my friends =)
Change my blog template.
and SLACK =P

posted by qiumqium | 1:30 AM

3 Comments:

  • never call me BO XIM ah hahaha

    Newae sorry for this late gesture of an appreciation of the shit you are going through :

    * all the best for your exams ya! *

    Came late as I spent my last few days at a certain sunny island.

    I WAN TO SING KTV

    By Blogger Y.Z,Big Kirsten fan, at 12:52 PM GMT+8  

  • ai yo... still got time to go K box ah???

    By Blogger crystallise, at 1:52 PM GMT+8  

  • Good luck on your exams!! :-)

    By Blogger Omni, at 4:16 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home


.:Me:.

"Puto-puto" is a native visayan term for "cupcake". =)Yo, I'm Qiumqium, a wrongly spelled name for the meaning of salty in Hokkien.=P Loves to window shop, see the world beyond my window grills. Hopes to walk around the earth one day, sleep under the stars. Feels that languages are beautiful and powerful.

.:chats:.



.:my past:.
You may want to listen to =)
credits
SITE OWNED BY QiumQium
layout design by laurice
image Barunson Co.
download at DDGraphics