YAP!!!
4 more papers to go and I'm a free girl/woman/lady/lass...!!!! =)
Nothing much happened since I last blogged. Here's a glimpse of my life for the past few days:
-wake up at 730am ( I have no idea why too, but it definitely shocked my mum)
- eat my breakfast as if I have all the time in the world
- switched on the radio
- study
-lunch
-study
-nap ( sometimes... hmmm.. or rather usually =P )
-bath
- study
- disturb mum in kitchen
-dinner
-study
- bath
- study
-sleep
Talk about routine. >.<
Which is worst: To spend a few days on a sunny little island call tekong, or spend a few weeks preparing for exams?
posted by
qiumqium | 10:13 AM
1 Comments:
haha I have to go against my own thinking and say this.
Don't be kidding of cos its the few weeks of exams that is tougher.
Hang in there. Its gonna be over soon.
By
Y.Z,Big Kirsten fan, at 11:35 PM GMT+8
Post a Comment
<< Home