This time I’m blogging out of guilt…because I don’t intend to attend the violin practice today even though I must admit I really need it.. but I feel that I really need a break. Even Xing yi commented that my eyes are bloated already.. >.<>.<
Just last saturday i asked for a 2 months break (holidays) from my boyfriend. He was quite reluctant initially but in the end he gave in to me.. ( as he always does .. =) ) He asked me for some good reasons and I told him these :
1. I do not want to vent my stress on him like last year
2. Our relationship can stay fresh =)
3. He can look for a better girlfriend in the meantime...
Just in case you are wondering, I feel that a good girlfriend is one who can share his ups and downs with him... and perhaps.. most importantly, loves him and take good care of him as much as he loves and take care of her,...
And I must admit that I can't fulfill the last point very well.. And since i can't give him the future, I thought that maybe i can return him the present....?
Many a times I tried hard not to sms him... but I always find myself wondering what's he's up to... is this a habit? or am I missing him...??
posted by
qiumqium | 2:30 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home